Thursday, August 28, 2008

He's going to Aus-tra-li-a!!!

Ah, my latest project is kind of a sad one...I am losing a good friend because he's emigrating to Oz in a couple weeks, so I wanted to give him something special as a leaving gift. And yes, I considered THAT, but it's hardly appropriate...Moving on.

Anyway, I was hit by a wave of Aussie inspiration (and quite a lot of Home and Away), so I came up with a little koala! I think he's quite precious, and actually quite simple to make, so I'm adding him to The List Of Patterns That I Will Make One Day When I Get Around To It (I Swear).

Here he is!

Oh, and I just have to show this pic as well...Look at his little nose!!!


I hope you like :) Oh, and for Brian: good luck with everything and don't worry..."it'll be fine."

noisypitta.etsy.com

5 comments:

Chrystel said...

he's really cute...

Izabela said...

he is great! so sweet!

Shinykatie said...

So adorable! I love him! Look at his nose!

You are ace.

Noisy Pitta said...

Aw, thanks guys! You're making me blush :)

Yarn Princess said...

This is the type of stuffed animal I need for my disabled daughter. I do hope you will offer the pattern soon! I wanted a Koala so bad when I was a kid. :)