Saturday, February 23, 2008

Argh!

Ah, yes. The bane of every crocheter...(Is that what you call one who crochets? Anyway...) I've run out of yarn!

My "baby" project stands thusly:


In other words, bodyless. Which is doubly annoying because I've just been written off from work because of tonsillitis, and doing anything but sitting around makes me incredibly tired. Which is PERFECT for crocheting, but in order to progress with this project, I have to get my butt dressed and out to the shops. I guess I could start another project, but I don't like doing that because then I have pieces strewn everywhere and blah, blah, blah.

If anyone knows a good online shop to get Pure Gold DK quickly (and, uh, cheaply), please do let me know.

I'm off to enter Harriet in a comp...Keep your fingers crossed for me.

noisypitta.etsy.com

No comments: